> Correct me if am wrong, this is not due to the transliteration, it might
> occur for any Indic / language text which is entered through more than one
> keystrore(which might include Inscript as well) due to the nature of
> algorithm used for instant search?.

I am not sure about the technical details of the
project. Santhosh, Shreyas, Junaid, or some one else involved in this
project can clarify this.

What I felt is, the reader (here a Medianama employee) tried to search some
article in Kannada wikipedia using Kannada transliteration scheme. He
didn't got the desired results. This might have happened due to two reasons

   - the articles he searched might not be there in kananda wikipedia
   - the typing scheme he tried was different

If we can enhance the typing tool as per the requirement of reader then
that would be nice.

Shiju