Good idea Srikanth.

I had similar thoughts after Arun's qrpedia talk in Bangalore meetup and
seeing the following photo (
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/e/ea/Wikip%C3%A9dia_dans_Rennes_-_Jean_Janvier_-_vue_proche.jpg
)

Om,Radhakrishna,Anoopan has offered help in Kannada,Telugu and Malayalam.

We need to talk to BMRCL officials and need try similar things across India.