I am replying to this mail as a *Malayalam wikimedia community member*.

Fact:  Subhashish, *former volunteer*, and now paid consultant with India
> Programs.

What do you mean by this? I Shiju Alex is a Indic language wikipedian now
close to 6 years. According to Mr. Anirudh (an EC member of India chapter)
I am a former volunteer. is this is the official position of wikimedia
India chapter? As a community member I require an explanation for this.

Shiju Alex

(An Indic language wikipedian)