On Mar 7, 2012, at 12:47 PM, Pradeep Mohandas wrote:

> hi,
>
> I don't think all events will fall so neatly into categories. I do not
> want to see a situation where Chapter and Foundation wrestle for any
> event.

I agree, Pradeep. Having said that, the problem we are currently grappling with
(and I think will continue to do so for the foreseeable future) is one of too
much work and too little hands.  There is too much to do and no dearth of
opportunities - and therefore there ought to be no cause for "wrestling."
However, the India Chapter and India Program must (continue to) work at
communicating and collaborating effectively.  I also think we should share
these collaborations stories more impactfully to the community - to bring them
to life for the community.

hisham