On Mar 7, 2012, at 1:38 PM, Pradeep Mohandas wrote:

> In retrospect, I also understand the need for seperating the Foundation
> activities as well. I think it is best to either go for total seperation of
> community, chapter and Office or have general statements.

The work that India Program is doing is integrally embedded in community
building.  This means we work directly with interested community members across
the world and with the Chapter.   I don't think a total separation is either
practical or advisable.  We should obviously avoid taking the option of
"general statements" - and we need to find a suitable island in between.

hisham