Theo,

*" Err... I have no idea who or what implied that. "*

I am referring to your previous full time and paid work for the Wikimedia
Foundation 2010-2011
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_contractors#Individuals
*
" I don't think anyone said anything to that effect so far. "*

Look at the similar comments from Anirudh on this thread related to people
like Shiju and Subhashish.

As I have clearly explained earlier, such a segregation is only possible in
virtual user accounts, not in real world action. If you want know, come do
the donkey work !

-TC