On Wed, Mar 7, 2012 at 15:45, Anirudh Bhati <anirudh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Also, as long as I am not signing off with my official credentials at the
> end of the email, I am only expressing personal opinion.  For instance, I
> wouldn't claim that Shiju's indisposition towards me is the official stance
> of his employer.

Tip for the staff/chapter folks, (to those who wish to hear)

Can you subscribe to the list with official IDs (with no mail option) and
configure mail clients (Gmail has a nifty option) and send mails
accordingly? For instance, Tinu / Anirudh need not repeat they are replying
in personal note always if they chose to reply from wikimedia.in email IDs
for their statements as chapter representatives. In other cases it will be
by-default considered as personal/voluntary statements, after all this list
is for volunteers/community!.

HTH.

Srikanth.L