Just a reminder.
The last date of applications for Wikimania scholarships by Wikimedia
Polska (Poland) is March 9, 2012.

The application should be submitted by e-mail sent to the Secretary of the
Commission (at powere...@gazeta.pl )

More details here
http://pl.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimania_2012/en#Application_process

-Tinu Cherian