Just a pointer.
The Invites Applications looks like the NHAI is inviting bids for a Toll
Road.
Is it a select people only event?

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 10:18 AM, Subhashish Panigrahi
<su...@wikimedia.org>wrote:

> This is great, hope to see more interested students this time, and please
> make sure the students who have attended the previous "Introduction to
> Wikipedia" session, I would also suggest you to attend the
> Delhi7<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/Delhi/Delhi7>monthly
> meetup along with couple more volunteers so we can discuss more
> about your meetup  :)
>

> On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 2:39 AM, Noopur <noopur.ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Way to go Sheel :) I am so glad you are so actively helping us keep
>> things alive and kicking in Delhi. I owe you one for this fantastic
>> opportunity! Will be there!
>> Regards
>> Noopur
>>
>>  On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 1:04 AM, Sheel Sindhu Manohar <
>> tuxophi...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>  *OUTREACH PROGRAMME*
>>> JAMIA MILLIA ISLAMIA
>>> &
>>> WIKIMEDIA INDIA
>>>
>>> INVITE APPLICATIONS FOR
>>>
>>> A ONE DAY WORKSHOP ON
>>> WIKIPEDIA<http://jmi.ac.in/bulletinboard/outreach/latest/72>
>>>
>>> to be held on
>>> MARCH 22, 2012
>>> (from 2 PM to 5 PM)
>>> in
>>> The Committee Room, Nehru Guest House, Jamia Millia Islamia
>>>

>>> The workshop will focus on the various projects of wikimedia foundation
>>> together with how students can participate in these projects and improve
>>> their research skills, writing skills, and critical thinking. The workshop
>>> has a limited capacity of 40 students’ which will be decided on a first
>>> come, first served basis. The students can register themselves by logging
>>> on to:
>>>
>>>  Registration link: http://tinyurl.com/WikiRegistration
>>>
>>> RSVP:
>>> Office of the Outreach Programme, JMI
>>> Contact # 011-26981717 Ext. 1051
>>> Email: *mediajmioutre...@gmail.com*
>>>

>>> --
>>> -------------------------------------------------------------*
>>> *Sheel Sindhu Manohar ( शील सिंधु मनोहर )
>>>
>>> Manager JMILUG
>>> *www.jmilug.org *
>>>
>>> Founder Linux Adda
>>> *www.linuxadda.org*

>> Noopur Raval
>> Student
>> Arts and Aesthetics
>> Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
>> Ph: 9650567690

> *Subha*

Srikanth Ramakrishnan.
Wikipedia Coimbatore Meetup on February 12th.
Aliens invaded Tamil Nadu, left their Spacship and now it is a Toll Plaza.
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:IVRCL-Vijayamangalam-Toll-Plaza.JPG