Congrats to all Gujarati Wikipedians, hoe this brings more editor to the
community, please consider talking to the Malayal Wiki Community about the
"Kerala Sarvavignankosam project" which brought them a lot of reasonably
old and good content, I believe some similar kind of project could
innervate valuable content in Gujarati and more wikimedians collaborate to
work together.

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 1:16 PM, John Vandenberg <jay...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 3:56 PM, Ashwin Baindur <ashwin.bain...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Awesome! I do hope our Indic language communities take up this golden
> > opportnity. What is the amount needed in Kb/documents before one can get
> > one's own WikiProject, Amir?
>
> The Hindi Wikisource could be launched as soon as there is an active
> community and message translations are finished.  There are ~1,297
> pages, but they are a mess in two categories instead of one, and
> nobody is working on them.
>
> https://wikisource.org/wiki/Category:Hindi
> https://wikisource.org/wiki/Category:हिन्दी
>
> https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_new_languages/Wikisource_Hindi