His retirement has apparently taken cricinfo down. Just before you sent this
email, I was cleaning up the retirement section of the article :)

From: srik...@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 14:29:32 +0530
To: wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: [Wikimediaindia-l] Rahul Dravid

Hi
Now that Dravid has retired, we will be seeing a spike in editing of the
articles. A lot of this may be highly emotional and the article may take a
severe POV battering.
I suppose POV monitoring and intervention would be more required on the Indic
language Wikis where there may be fewer editing eyeballs.

Request everyone to watchlist Rahul Dravid's article on all Indic language
wikis.
Regards--
Srikeit