@ Srikeit, thats stands true for the majority of WP:Cricket articles. Iv been
scavenging for pics on flickr etc for some time now.

From: srik...@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2012 14:51:37 +0530
To: wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] Rahul Dravid

@Subhashish I agree.
Personally, I'm trying to get people to upload more pictures of Dravid to
commons. The current infobox pic of Dravid is quite inadequate :/

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 2:48 PM, Subhashish Panigrahi <su...@wikimedia.org>
wrote:

And there would be many newbies who we can reach as well :)
@ Pranav and Srikeit and anyone who are monitoring the edits, please make sure
you write to them and provide some support.