Tinu,
Someone from the Chapter, [I DO NOT want to name him] told me so.
I do not want to take the matter furtheer because I travelled at my
expense. I am NOT claiming it from the Chapter.
Good Day, Cheerio.
--

On Fri, Mar 9, 2012 at 4:01 PM, CherianTinu Abraham
<tinucher...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Dear Srikanth,
>                      Who told you that your travel expenses for NITT will
> not be reimbursed since you are not a chapter member ? Don't spread false
> accusations !
> Didn't Naveen say that your travel expenses related to NIIT,  even before
> you are traveling to Trichy?
>
> Regards
> Tinu Cherian
>
> On Thu, Mar 8, 2012 at 8:47 PM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan <
> parakara.gh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> This was the sole reason I went to Trichy, [at my expense, There is some
>> ambiguity, there too, I was told that the Chapter would reminburse my
>> travel amount, later was told that since I'm not a member, it wouldn't be
>> possible, whatever be the case, I don't care, I still had fun].

Srikanth Ramakrishnan.
Wikipedia Coimbatore Meetup on February 12th.
Aliens invaded Tamil Nadu, left their Spacship and now it is a Toll Plaza.
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:IVRCL-Vijayamangalam-Toll-Plaza.JPG