I've mentioned it.
I've had a couple of run ins with it, but less as I ultimately created only
one article when it was there.
Other times, I just gave up,.

On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 11:43 AM, John Vandenberg <jay...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 4:25 PM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan
> <parakara.gh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > Thank you very much for bringing this up Hyothis.
> > Bala and I [Tamil guys] had discussed this back in December.
> > Editing the Hindi Wikipedia was slight pain, because someone seemed to
> have
> > set up filters such that nothing new could be added easily.
>
> Are new pages stopped by the edit filter?
>
> Could you add to the RFC the problems you experienced?
>
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Requests_for_comment/Userrights_on_hi.wiki
>
> --
> John Vandenberg

Srikanth Ramakrishnan.
Wikipedia Coimbatore Meetup on February 12th.
Aliens invaded Tamil Nadu, left their Spacship and now it is a Toll Plaza.
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:IVRCL-Vijayamangalam-Toll-Plaza.JPG