On Sun, Mar 11, 2012 at 12:56 AM, Ashwin Baindur
<ashwin.bain...@gmail.com>wrote:

> We had created the gender task force to give women editors a platform and
> I sent out messages to women editors. Sadly, nothing came up though
> Bishakha did some footwork and outreach for the recruitment of a new set of
> women editors, but I think that's yet to happen

Did propose an editing workshop for women in March at Akshara in Mumbai
(women's library), after Pranav and I met with them in late Feb - but dates
not working out. That will probably now spill to April, am on top of it.

Ok, will take the bait and write offlist to all the women editors I know in
India, past and present, including those who were there at the gender gap
session at the wikiconference, and see if we can come up with something
doable for March that also meets this need - online or offline.

More soon, hopefully :)
Bishakha