Hoi,
I noticed on the request for the approved Gujarati Wikisource that Narayam
is requested. What I do not understand is why WebFonts is missing.
Particularly for a Wikisource there are many advantages of having WebFonts.
I blogged about this in the last month quite regularly.

   - a different font may be used to indicate the age of a document
   - fonts for scripts that are extinct but are relevant to a project may
   be available .... eg Cuneiform
   - for the Sanskrit texts it may be possible to have fonts for the
   Brahmic script to represent the original source properly

All in all, I really like to encourage you to consider WebFonts for the
Gujarati Wikisource from its start.
Thanks,
     Gerard