mostprobably adware in his machine. A smiliar report in portugese wikipedia
is here:
http://translate.google.co.in/translate?hl=en&sl=pt&u=http://pt.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikip%25C3%25A9dia:Esplanada/geral/Spam_na_Wikipedia,_problema_%2810mar2012%29&ei=TqlcT9fyMs2rrAe468GlDA&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CE4Q7gEwBA&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522ads%2Bnot%2Bby%2Bthis%2Bsite%2522%2Binjection%26hl%3Den%26safe%3Doff%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3D6zj%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26prmd%3Dimvns