Simplest way is to attend events as said.
Or, you could get one IFF,  you have a friend like I do [Tinu] who giftede
me one for New Year 2010.

Alternatively, you could be like me today. I've outgrown both my Wikipedia
T-shirts and hence I pin my Wikipedia badge [thanks to Sohan and Naveen for
giving me one]. It's as effective as the tee.

On Sat, Mar 10, 2012 at 2:04 PM, nischay nahata <nischay...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have recently been involved with Wikimedia activities and would like to
> know who gets a Wikipedia T-shirt?
> Or rather how do I get a wikipedia T-shirt
>
> Nischay Nahata
> 3rd year
> Dept. of IT
> NITK, Surathkal

Regards,
Srikanth Ramakrishnan.
Wikipedia Coimbatore Meetup on February 12th.
Aliens invaded Tamil Nadu, left their Spacship and now it is a Toll Plaza.
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:IVRCL-Vijayamangalam-Toll-Plaza.JPG