I'm not sure Inkfruit is even aware the DOM injection campaign is even
happening. Possibly a rogue advertising agency; or perhaps the writer of
the virus is using a regular ad-network's API. I'll wait for Kashyap to
comment though, he may be able to identify which agency/network is running
that specific campaign.