Hisham, it seems you now owe the community "tunde ke kabab" during the next
bash. ;)

Srikanth, do humour only if you can do it. It should be used sparingly,
like salt. Its counter-productive if it falls flat.

Better that instructors/volunteers should be positive, smiling and enthu
while editing to get similar effects.

Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur