Yes, Konark. But I do not want to point figures to one event. In my view
all events are culprits.

Imagine the problem of processing 15K images of the Tamil contest - I
shudder to think!

Suggestion : No image should be considered eligible for competition till it
is uploaded with :
* proper description.
* suggested/recommended article for image use or for creation.
* proper categorisation in Commons.

Have volunteers available to help photographers. The photothon should end
in an uploading function where volunteers help in these aspects.

Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur