Hello all,
I agree there is categorization and inserting meta data work pending for
some of the photos clicked in Mumbai Photowalk 2. The temporary maintenance
[[Category:WTM ll]] was however changed to [[Category:Wikipedia Takes
Mumbai 2]], to avoid disambiguation.

Few Good clicks have been inserted on appropriate articles. Categorization
will be done and the usage stats would surely rise :)

However am confused as to what should be done with repetitive images?

Also, it would be really helpful if we have a preset guide-book for the
maintenance related work since even I was unaware of lot of things while
taking up the charge (which I eventually learnt and still learning !) and
hence the delay.

Warmly,
Nikita Belavate.