As a miniscule gesture of support to you fabulous ladies, I looked for a
prominent Indian woman without an image, located an image and uploaded it
to Commons and the article.

I found the Nightingale of India, Sarojini Naidu, had no worthwhile image.
Maragret Bourke-White's image ex Life Archive is copyright free in India
and I have uploaded that under {{pd-India}} and it now graces the article.

I request all editors to do small things like this even if you are not able
to edit major articles or help in other ways.

I also request all editors of the Tag & Assess drive 2011 to recheck their
assessments and add "gender=yes" for articles on women, children and
related issues.

Warm regards,

Ashwin Baindur