Congratulations to all my Hyderabadi [I was born there] friends.
Hope to see this double up pretty soon.

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 1:36 PM, Subhashish Panigrahi
<su...@wikimedia.org>wrote:

> Wow...congratulations to all Telugu Wikipedians, great job indeed!!!
>
> You guys should use this as an opportunity to bring more women editors for
> India
> WikiWomen's
> Edit-a-Thon<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/India_WikiWomen%27s_Edit-a-Thon>
> !
>

> On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 11:32 AM, Noopur <noopur.ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Dear all Telugu Wikipedians,
>> Chhala Baundi :P
>> Congratulations on this landmark achievement! It is a joyous opportunity
>> and an example that all of us can certainly learn from. I was wondering if
>> I could be of any help to write a small blog post that traces the story of
>> Telugu Wikipedia and its contributors. Its just a thought, would love to
>> help document this success story :)
>> Regards
>> Noopur
>>

>> 2012/3/14 Shiju Alex <shijualexonl...@gmail.com>
>>
>>> Congrats to all Telugu Wikipedians.
>>>
>>> Telugu wikipedia is the 3rd Indic Language wikipedia to cross the 50,000
>>> article milestone.
>>>
>>> As Naveen mentioned it would be nice if you could create a banner and
>>> use that for outreach. Please let me know if you require support on this.
>>>
>>> Shiju

>> Noopur Raval
>> Student
>> Arts and Aesthetics
>> Jawaharlal Nehru University, New Delhi
>> Ph: 9650567690

> *Subha*

Srikanth Ramakrishnan.
Wikipedia Coimbatore Meetup on February 12th.
Aliens invaded Tamil Nadu, left their Spacship and now it is a Toll Plaza.
https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:IVRCL-Vijayamangalam-Toll-Plaza.JPG