Please do. Every single help to hiwiki helps.

Regards,
Jyothis.

http://www.Jyothis.net
[[User:Jyothis]] <http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Jyothis>
Camerocks - Rock your digital world! <https://www.camerocks.com/>

completion date = (start date + ((estimated effort x 3.1415926) /
resources) + ((total coffee breaks x 0.25) / 24)) + Effort in meetings