Congratulations, Telugu Wikipedians! This is an important milestone and you
deserve all the warmest best wishes.

May I suggest a community meetup to celebrate this?  A landmark like this can
provide acceleration to your community - and could be the catalyst for more
collaboration (WikiProjects, etc.)  and outreach.  A meetup must celebrate but
can also look forward and initiate increased community building.  It can also
be an opportunity to attract Telugu media coverage which will get new users and
recognise existing editors.

As always, do reach out if you need any support on any of this.

Many thanks for sharing this, Rahimanuddin.

Best

hisham