I have gotten in touch with the chapter. I am infact a chapter member
myself (IN-135). I have also informed and asked the Kolkata community for
help and support. Jayanta da has told me that he will bring the banner that
we have in Kolkata.

I am currently trying to make a basic info guide which I can xerox and
distribute. I need help with that if anyone is interested.

On Thu, Mar 15, 2012 at 1:49 PM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan <
parakara.gh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Excellent! This is indeed brilliant. I suggest you get in touch with
> the Chapter soon. The chapter is your one stop place for all Wikipedia
> related support. If you need any help on wiki, let me know. More than
> willing to help.

> Srikanth Ramakrishnan.
> Wikipedia Coimbatore Meetup on February 12th.
> http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Meetup/Coimbatore
> Aliens invaded Tamil Nadu, left their Spacship and now it is a Toll Plaza.
> https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:IVRCL-Vijayamangalam-Toll-Plaza.JPG

Debanjan*

- Lets make this world a better and more informative place*