Hi,

Can we have a place where we can request certain ttopics of outreach events
on google+, orc etc? Eg. Sessions on doing DYK, tagging, wikifying or
editing Wikipedia in Indic languages, etc?

These don't get time at regular meetups and are of interest to small groups
best served by above apps. More targeted sessions.

Pradeep
Handheld