And can one of you guys write a blog in the blog.wikimedia.org which is
short and explains how people using A) Java based OS, B) Symbian, C)
Android can browse Indic WPs (All in one blog which a non-tech savvy guy
can understand :D )

Many people keep on asking the same thing, the only thing to redirect is
Gerard's blog and asking them to use Firefox on mobiles.

On 16 March 2012 12:55, Amir E. Aharoni <amir.ahar...@mail.huji.ac.il>wrote:

> This is very important and it is definitely in our plan.
>
> Narayam as it is is more suited for desktop and laptop environments.
> It is more likely that we shall push the development and distribution
> of proper on-screen keyboard for mobile devices.
>

> 2012/3/16 Subhashish Panigrahi <psubhash...@gmail.com>:
> > I can read articles from Indian language Wikipedias, but there is no
> option
> > to type in the search box, is that possible to enable Narayam in mobile
> > sites with little simplification and as the default tool for typing in
> case
> > of mobile Indic sites?
> >
> > On 29 February 2012 22:24, Srikanth Lakshmanan <srik....@gmail.com>
> wrote:

> :-)
> >>

> >> So please fix it, update the page with whats missing that would help
> >> another person like you, after all its a wiki :)
> >>
> >> --
> >> Regards
> >> Srikanth.L

> > Subha