hi,

I was looking at the nominations page and can see no nominations relating
to women who played a role in India's history. The edit-a-thon has been
organised in honour of
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiWomen%27s_History_Month and aims to
contribute articles on women in history, While it is great that some of the
names have come up from contemporary names and the group can select a name,
it would greatly help to work on articles from women in history.

warm regards,
User:Prad2609

How Pradeep uses email - http://goo.gl/6v1I9