Dear Pradeep,
I think you suggested INTACH, so I followed it up. Have sent them a mail
and was searching thru their listings. A few cities do have comprehensive
listing so we can expand our own list. Could I suggest that we start a list
on our Wiki somewhere? That way we can draw upon sources and make our own
big list.