Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2012 13:57:57 +0530
From: arunra...@gmail.com
To: wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] FW: [Wikipedia-gu] Gujarati Source completes
1000 articles
Congratulations to all Gujarati wikisource contributors!This is great to hear.
Indeed this is great.

It would be great if you could share some insight into the type of content
covered by the 1000 articles. And the active contributors and their key
contributions.best regardsArun
User:Yann (admin) User:Ashok modhvadia, User:Sushant savla, these three
contributors are most active.(I might work on Wikisource in near future.)We
have poems, stories, history, bhajans and religious, political and social
literature. 37 articles in category St. Kabir and 2 articles in Abraham
Lincoln. I hope this helps.
Konarak Ratnakar | kondi