Hi Arun/All,

Thanks for all of your appreciation. The request for gu.wikisource.org is
in its final stage. There is a bug filed already for the creation of it and
we expect its creation anytime soon.

With no discredit to anyone, but the people behind bringing the count to
1000 are User:Sushant savla <http://wikisource.org/wiki/User:Sushant_savla>,
User:Ashok Modhvadia <http://wikisource.org/wiki/User:Ashok_modhvadia> &
User:Vyom25 <http://wikisource.org/wiki/User:Vyom25> (if I am not
mistaking) in order of their recent contributions in addition to other
contributors including myself. User:Yann is inactive insce September 2011,
while the majority of this work from is done since November.

We have mainly started adding poems (including religious ones, Bhajans) and
of course as Kondi stated Stories, biographies, history and other
literature. However, our majority count is Bhajans. Also in addition to
Kabir, we have few more notable Gujarati Poets' almost majority poetic
creations added in Gujarati, these being, Narasinh Mehta (65) (who is
regarded as Adi Kavi of Gujarati), Akho (23), Gangasati (53), Zaverchand
Meghani (62), Mirabai (124).. and the list continues. Second larget type of
content there after Bhajan/Poems is Lokageet (Falksongs). There is Bhagawad
Gita and Mahatma Gandhi's autobiography are underway.

We had set up our first aim to bring the count to 1000 on Holi, 18th March,
and unfortunately we missed the goal by almost 10 days. Our next goal now
is, as Sushant stated in his original message, to complete a first complete
book there.

Thanks Arun for your suggestion to link Kabir's work with Hindi text and
English source. I will be doing it straightaway.

You all are welcome to contribute there.

Regards,
Dhaval