Yes, I've told them the same. There are a few issues:
1) The library is open only on weekdays and
2) The staff members also work on weekdays only

But, we were not disheartened because this is a start. Now we know what to
build upon. Maybe Srikanth you could 'adopt' one of the editors and work
collaboratively. Just an idea.
:)
Thanks
noopur

On Sun, Mar 18, 2012 at 11:57 PM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan <
parakara.gh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congratulations you guys! We'll now get to work with the Commons
> backend along with the Wikipedia front end. Please provide as detailed
> information as possible, so that we can work on translations as well.

> Srikanth Ramakrishnan.

Noopur Raval
Student
Arts and Aesthetics