Actually, you are mailing the entire list. The instructions for quitting
the list are at the bottom of every email, but I am repeating it here at
the top for your convenience:

"To unsubscribe from the list / change mailing preferences visit
https://lists.wikimedia.org/mailman/listinfo/wikimediaindia-l";

Vickram
Fool On The Hill <http://communicall.wordpress.com>