A gentle remainder :

The WikiWomen Edit-a-thon is scheduled to be held from 1200 to 1400 IST on
25th of March 2012 (Sunday). There will be a google hangout (or an IRC
meet, depending on the convenience of the participants)  from 1100 to 1200
IST. Please vote for the article of your choice
here<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/India_WikiWomen%27s_Edit-a-Thon>.
If you are interested in joining the Edit-a-thon, but have not registered
your names yet, please register
here<http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Meetup/India_WikiWomen%27s_Edit-a-Thon>
.

Thanks!

On Fri, Mar 16, 2012 at 1:09 PM, Pradeep Mohandas <
pradeep.mohan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi,
>
> I was looking at the nominations page and can see no nominations relating
> to women who played a role in India's history. The edit-a-thon has been
> organised in honour of
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiWomen%27s_History_Month and
> aims to contribute articles on women in history, While it is great that
> some of the names have come up from contemporary names and the group can
> select a name, it would greatly help to work on articles from women in
> history.
>
> warm regards,
> User:Prad2609
>
> On 14 March 2012 19:56, Noopur <noopur.ra...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Okay, will hang out with the 'wikichix' and tell you :P
>>

>> On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 7:55 PM, Ashwin Baindur <ashwin.bain...@gmail.com
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Noopur, thanks for understanding and your kind note.
>>>
>>> I would request you to discuss with other women editors during the
>>> Wiki-Edit-a-thon and come up with a recommendation. I think it is best that
>>> you decide for yourselves.
>>>

>>> Warm regards,
>>>
>>> Ashwin Baindur

>> Noopur Raval