While I humbly request Pradeep to reconsider his decision of retirement, I
personally agree with one of his statements.

*"I find that the level of trust and even the assumption of good faith
seems to have gone down. Every action is seen through the lens of
forwarding or stopping a particular agenda. '*

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=User%3APrad2609&diff=483871238&oldid=482060009

To add up my thoughts here, the passion and joy of contributing to the
movement is subsiding...But personal agendas & caballing are on high tide
here...
Sad, but the truth... :(

I just hope ( and pray that)  good faith , sense & conscience prevails
among us ..

-TC