1. Report - Pradeep has covered that. Lets not link this to wci 12.
2. Video - We got the dvds in Jan but had some trouble converting/uploading to
Youtube, we are working on this and hope to close this asap.

Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2012 14:41:25 +0530
From: parakara.gh...@gmail.com
To: wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] WikiConference India 2012 - Bootstrap Team

It has been 5 months since the event.
Not just the report, nothing else, the promised footage, details, nothing hs
been made public.
As Bala said,  (I know i wont volunteer again unless things change a lot).

I agree. Participants maybe deterred by the sheer amount of effort required to
get something on such a scale up and running.

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 10:57 AM, Pradeep Mohandas <pradeep.mohan...@gmail.com>