We have informed the list about the report as well as the video situation.
Was anything else promised, please elaborate?

To expand on the point of the Report. I have been having internet problems
which have prevented working together on this report. We're hence having to
work on the report turn by turn hence increasing the time needed to finish
it. We hope to wrap things up by the end of this month.

Also, to place on record, my eagerness to finish this report and move on
from Wikimedia to other things. I will remain till I place the Report in
public and answer any questions that may arise thereof.

Regards,
Pradeep

How Pradeep uses email - http://goo.gl/6v1I9