Dear Hisham,

As far as understand, there is no such thing on Marathi mailing list.
All the usual mailing list guidelines apply there.

If you face any problems, have you raised it to any list administrators?

Please be careful when writing such statements.

Regards
-Sudhanwa

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 4:53 PM, Hisham <his...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> The line that is inadvertently visible was part of an email from me.  There
> are some sensitivities regarding posting content in English on the Marathi &
> Urdu mailing lists and village pumps.
>
> My apologies for this.
>
> hisham
>

> On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 4:25 PM, Srikanth Lakshmanan <srik....@gmail.com>
> wrote:

web: www.sudhanwa.com  blog: www.sudhanwa.in
Twitter: sudhanwa Check on FB, Linkedin for more.