Sorry Srikanth.

I should have clarified in the first place itself. "*Wikisrot*" is a
Marathi version of the word, "*Wikisource*" [http://mr.wikisource.org]. So
normally we call the same Marathi Wikisrot. But I agree, on India/global
level, we should speak Marathi Wikisource only.....

We have already over 200 pages now in just 1 month over there ..... !!!

Regards,
Mandar

On Wed, Mar 28, 2012 at 11:04 PM, Srikanth Ramakrishnan <
parakara.gh...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Good report Mandar, but I do have a question. What is Wikisrot ?

> Srikanth Ramakrishnan.

Mandar V Kulkarni
Email: mandar.kulka...@wikimedia.in
Website: http://mr.wikipedia.org