Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 11:27:46 +0530
From: pradeep.mohan...@gmail.com
To: wikimediaindia-l@lists.wikimedia.org
Subject: Re: [Wikimediaindia-l] India Program: Pilot Designs

Hi Hisham,
Could you also provide full links as reference like how Srikanth L suggested to
Noopur yesterday? I cannot click through inline links when checking mails on my
Nokia phone.
The Story Telling and Wikipatrika initiatives that you list here as pilots were
efforts undertaken by the Chapter. Instead of doing this seperately as a pilot,
does not collaborating with the Chapter make more sense?

I would also suggest including in the pilot design itself ways for the
community to feel ownership of the project so that these projects would
continue despite the Chapter or the WMF.
Also, a nudge to the Chapter to take more responsibility for and interest in
the projects that (some very innovative) it undertakes.
Pradeep

Handheld