Here's the log.

http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/India_Program/IRC_meeting_2012-03-29

Do go through it.  It covers a lot of the work that is being done in outreach -
including the kind of material that is available on
(http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/India_Program/Outreach_Programs/Handbook#Respository_of_Documents)
 as well as ideas and suggestions on how best to conduct outreach sessions.  Am
repeating the request for Indic community folks to help translate the documents
so that (they) and others in their respective communities can use this
material.  I'm also reiterating Nitika's point about the need to do more
outreach in Indic languages and if anyone needs any support, please do reach
out to her at nit...@wikimedia.org

Also, we discussed Wikipatrika and storytelling.  Wikipatrika needs involvement
from all communities so that all are covered well.  For storytelling, we are
looking at individual editors from all communities for us to celebrate their
stories.  For any help on either, please do reach out to noo...@wikimedia.org.

Thank you.

From April onwards, we will move to our regular routine of 1st and 3rd
Thursdays of every month.  Next IRC is planned for this Thursday (April 5th at
9pm IST.)  It will be about Indic languages.  More details will follow.

Best

hisham