On Apr 3, 2012, at 3:35 PM, Arun Ganesh wrote:

> PS: Is there any particular place where there is a collection of notes from
> the different wiki academies in India? One understands a lot by conducting
> these workshops and it would be nice if I could share that knowledge so
> someone who wants to do it for the first time can be prepared to the kind of
> questions and issues he will face. This will make it so much easier for more
> people to give talks in other places.

Hi Arun

it's good point you make that we should have a central place where we put
together notes from different sessions. Nitika has tried to put a central place
for all outreach related stuff
http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/India_Program/Outreach_Programs/Handbook and
there's some (though not as effectively as you are suggesting) inputs on
sessions in it's associated talk page.  Also, there's an interesting discussion
thread here http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:India_Program/Outreach_Programs.

Do share your inputs on any of these pages pls.

hisham