Dear all,

Here <https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/India_Program/IRC_meeting_2012-04-19>are
the logs for the IRC that happened on 19th April, 2012.

This IRC was centered around Outreach in Indic languages and Communications
updates.

 In Indic language outreach, we discussed translating documents that
support outreach in different languages. Another important point discussed
was the need to have more Indic langauge outreach sessions. Some members
from the Hindi, Telugu, Bengali and
<http:%20//tiny.cc/odia>Odia<http://tiny.cc/odia%20>community have
already translated these documents.

In communications, we discussed
Wikipatrika<http://wiki.wikimedia.in/WikiPatrika/2012-05/Community_News>and
the social
media
plan<http://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/India_Program/Pilot_Designs/Social_Media>for
Odia community.
6 communities have created pages for Wikipatrika in their respective
Wikipedias so far and  the social media pilot will begin in the next week.
If you were unable to attend the IRC and have any inputs or feedback,
please do reach out to Nitika (for outreach) and Noopur (for
communications).  Here are our email ids: ntan...@wikimedia.org and
noo...@wikimedia.org.

Thanks
Noopur