On Mon, Apr 30, 2012 at 1:43 AM, Debanjan Bandyopadhyay <debast...@gmail.com
> wrote:

> Seriously? I don't mean to be rude here but I'd really don't think that is
> the way it was meant to be interpreted. I mean, if I say Ashwin is
> kind-hearted, doesn't mean I'm calling every other community member
> heartless. My two paise.

For a proper interpretation, you will have to look at the statement in
context and some of the discussion threads from the past few weeks.  There
is a difference between saying "Debastein, you are amazing!" and
"Debastein, you are not a wife-beater."  The later naturally raises the
presumption that you have a wife and casts doubt as to whether you really
beat her? :)

In any case, I would like to hear from Barry on this.  Thanks.