2012/4/30 APreetalam <apreet.a...@gmail.com>:
>>> few added characters, which are Never used in Punjabi (Gurmukhi)
>>> -ਁ
>>> -ਃ
>>
>> I know that they are probably rare, but they appear in the Unicode
>> block for Gurmukhi. Do they interfere with typing in any way? Should I
>> remove them?
>
> it is up to you. those increase chance of mistake (specially
>
> -ਁ with ੱ).

Thank you, I'll think about it.

> from unicode block, few characters are missing (those can be used with
> nukta, but still missing)

I actually thought about these. I included 'ੜ', because the Unicode
document said that it's a unique Gurmukhi letter, but as far as I
understood, the other letters can be typed using Nukta. Should I add
them or should people type them with Nukta?

> would you like to share reference for this keymap?

What do you mean by "share reference"? Are you offering to spread the
link to your friends? If you are, then Yes, certainly! I want to get
this tested by as many people as possible, and then to install it in
the Punjabi Wikipedia so that it will be easier to write there.

Or are you asking about something else?

--
Amir