Hi All,

Delighted to hear this update. Congratulations to all who were involved
with this effort.

On Wed, May 2, 2012 at 11:32 PM, Dhaval S. Vyas <dsv...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Thanks once again Ashwin,
>
> I have been considering to release the books officially, but
> unfortunately, PDF conversion is not working with Gujarati. The bug is
> filed a while ago, and I have been told that it may get quite a long time
> to fix the issue. Without having capability of exporting the page as PDF or
> preparing a book, I won't really feel to rush for the book release.

You can create PDF via export to Open document type format and then
reworking in Libreoffice Writer.

I have done such a thing for the introductory book on Ubuntu in
Telugu.<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:UbuntuUserGuideTeluguEbook.pdf>from
Wikibooks. Here is a
presentation<http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:How_to_publish_a_book_with_FOSS.pdf>on
how it was done.