The screenshot shows that the person is using Chrome so I don't think the
IE point stands here.

The ads also seem to be intermittent, my friend cannot see them anymore.
Usage of https may resolve the problem, but looking for a solution with the
normal Wikipedia may be necessary as several people wouldn't want to bother
with using https.

Regards

Srikeit Tadepalli