Hi,

I  finally got hold of the source that caused this problem. There is an
extension called "I Want This" in chrome which does this evil work.
As per my investigation, this extension is not installed by the user. Maybe
we should notify Google that extensions are been installed without
permissions.

I have attached the JS file that causes this ad injection and also the HTML
code that is been injected. Also note that this extension not only shows
ads from Inkfruit or Jabong but RedBus.in also.

On Mon, May 7, 2012 at 11:33 PM, Philippe Beaudette
<phili...@wikimedia.org>wrote:

> I've been trying to get a copy of that source for months, so please send
> it my way as well.  :)
>
> ___________________
> Philippe Beaudette
> Director, Community Advocacy
> Wikimedia Foundation, Inc.
>
> 415-839-6885, x 6643
>
> phili...@wikimedia.org
>
> --
With Regards

Nischay Nahata
B.tech 3rd year
Department of Information Technology
NITK,Surathkal
replaced="true"
src="http://d15gt9gwxw5wu0.cloudfront.net/ssa/67/?zoneid=31768&amp;cid=IN&amp;pid=1113";
 width="728" height="90" frameborder="0" style="padding-top:5px;"
scrolling="no" id="z_31768_728_90_0"></iframe><div style="width:728px;
text-align:right; color: #999; font-size: 9px;">ads not by this